The following care instructions will help you keep your earrings looking amazing for as long as possible.
Please treat your earrings with care; if dropped or stored incorrectly, your earrings may break or become damaged in some way.
- Keep your earrings in a nice dry environment, preferably in separate boxes or a display board.
- Keep out of direct sunlight or high temperatures to avoid discoloration.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray and moisturisers as this may cause damage or discoloration to your accessories. Give them a wipe down with a dry clean cloth if you need to.
- Remove earrings before going to bed. It's not good for your ears or the earrings.
- Your earrings don’t like to get wet so please remove before going in water.
- Try not to drop them, especially your acrylics as they can break!